- Certified up to IP65 for protection against ingress from dust and water
- Drop, Shock and Vibration resistant to MIL-STD-810G Standards
- Sunlight readable displays for use in all lighting conditions
- Wide temperature range for operation in extreme environments
- Extended battery life support up to 20 hours operation
- Magnesium Alloy or toughened ABS plastic enclosure.
Designed to withstand the harshest of environments, our portfolio of rugged mobile computers remain operational where non-rugged devices will fail. By dramatically increasing efficiency in the field, a rugged mobile computer provides low cost of ownership through enhanced performance and reduced service costs saving you time, money and your valuable data.Our range of rugged mobile computers include models that have an IP65 rating or better, which offer a high degree of protection from dust and water ingress. Designed to withstand drops, shock, vibration and extreme temperatures our rugged computers are ideally suited to applications in military, transport, emergency services, government, utilities, marine, oil and gas exploration and construction.
Most of our rugged computers are highly configurable and can be tailored to suit your exact requirements and budget.
For those less extreme applications we also offer a very cost-effective range of semi-rugged mobile computers which offer the same degree of drop, shock and vibration resistance as fully rugged but are designed primarily for indoor applications such as warehousing, logistics, garage and in-vehicle.